Friday, December 18, 2015

2/19/16 - Nope, still here . . . They wouldn't let me stay on the Cruise Ship

J and I had a fantastic one week cruise in the Western Caribbean, and a three day stay in Key West FL. Well now that the fun is over, it is back to being alone, doing laundry, shopping so I won't starve this week. It really sucks to be with J for ten days and then be separated as we both have "house" chores. Her elderly parents really miss her so she spent two days with them doing things around their house and shopping for them, etc., etc. She is a fantastic caregiver, and I try and take care of the caregiver by doing things for her. As we grow older, I guess we know how we will be taking care of each other.

I think what I miss most is waking up next to a loved one. Being in one's face all the time can be damaging . . . I think. But it's that morning start that is so nice. I used to make breakfast every morning for my wife and that started the day off right.

I guess I just wanted to say "hello" to who ever is out there . . . there is someone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment