Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12/30/15 - Well, That's the end of this one . . . 

Well dear readers, I pray you had a good year. One of growth hopefully. I spent Christmas with my Sister, a widow since 4/14, and her mature children, grand children and one great grandchild. We spent some quality Brother and Sister time and we did not dwell on our lost spouses too much. Since we are both dating now, there were relationships to share.

J and I went to NJ to visit my past wife's sister, the "baby" of the family. My niece and her two children were visiting from HI and so it was great to see them. Unfortunately they are going through a divorce. Divorce must be in the air. My youngest Son is also going through a divorce. Well, shit happens. It's worse for the children. At least when I was divorced from my first wife of 26 years, all the children were grown and most were on their own.

I wish you all a happy New Year filled with opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment