Tuesday, December 22, 2015

1/15/16 - Two a clock in the morning

Damn I hate it when my neuropathy kicks in. Meds don't have an effect and I don't want to exceed the recommenced dosage . . . so what do I do? I am here complaining to you. A lot of good that will do me. J is spending the night with me and her shoulder is hurting and neither of us are sleeping. She is playing solitaire on her cell phone in bed. And you-know-what is not in the equation as a sleeping aid with all the hurt going on.

On the good news side, my Sister and I will be traveling down the east coast for two weeks visiting grandchildren in VA, our other Sister in SC, and more grandchildren in FL. J will be spending time with her grandchildren to help out her family. But we'll be missing each other and texting each day along the way.

Strange as it sounds, my Sister has become my best friend after my wife's  passing. It is a wonderful thing when you have a wife, a lover and a best friend all in one person. Gosh I miss her. J is wonderful too and I love her, but our relationship is still growing. It is a wonderful journey. And at our age it is unusual. Did I mention that we are 78 and 69? And can still rumple the bed sheets?

Well tomorrow, or should I say later this morning, my sister and I start are two week odyssey of travel. So I guess I will see you after a while. Wish us a safe journey.  No snow in the forecast, but it sure wont be warm . . . even in FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment